And away we go...

Welcome to my world...Here I am ,pen to paper or shall I say 'Word to Window' and I am off to explore this world... I am a "watcher" not a "doer" and I am ready to rock, roll and 'rite... Come along, if you dare, ya never know what we'll find there!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Try, try again

I have a laptop with a mind of it's own...this is my third try to post my first post! Perhaps she wants a name too, so henceforth she, the laptop that is, shall be called Miss Dell. And so "Blog-crew" as you all out there in "Blog-land" will be called, if and when, there are stops and starts in these postings ,I shall blame them all on Miss Dell. She is eerie and weird and unpredictable, like the night and yet a very part of me.


And so without further whatever, I will begin...First of all, I am not claiming I am seeing people or that I am split into several personalities. I am merely speaking for characters that I have created or met or melted into different personas, so if I "become" someone else, it is intended. I have a sound mind! And it has been examined time and again without incident! Including MRIs and CT scans!
And so as someone famous in history once wrote "I shall return"
I am going to WATCH a movie!
I shall report back later...

Oh Bla dee,oh Blog da, life goes on

P.S. I have decided to end each blog with either lyrics or a title to a song that has some meaning to me: Why? Because I can and because I want to , thats why...

1 comment: