And away we go...

Welcome to my world...Here I am ,pen to paper or shall I say 'Word to Window' and I am off to explore this world... I am a "watcher" not a "doer" and I am ready to rock, roll and 'rite... Come along, if you dare, ya never know what we'll find there!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Are we done yet?

I spent almost 2 days editing and editing my blog so I can publish all my entries into a book. Well, I have learned this: I will not spend so much time making words BOLD or  italicizing  phrases anymore, that is for sure! It just doesn't print up like it should and if I am gonna pay $64.05 for this ONE book, then I will make it easy and take it easy. AND I WILL TAKE ANY SHORTCUTS I NEED TO SO I CAN ACCOMPLISH WHAT I NEED TO ACCOMPLISH.


I want to blog again ,but feel I need to end this one somehow...
I hope I can pick it up again, like I picked up crochet or even sewing. The brain fog I suffer is keeping me stuck though and I may or may not be successful because there are  other things that are roadblocks as well. Like working 10 hrs a day in front of a computer 4 days a week. My brain is fried and fogged.This goes with my age and I am just shy a few years of being sixty-four. I remember singing that song thinking it was a million years away and here it comes and here it is!

So this is the end of one and hopefully the start of another. I even have a name already: Turn Back to The Future. What does it mean? Well, I guess we'll find out and just in case I ramble between the future and the past, it will have to make sense because I meant it that way, hence the title. I am grateful for this Blog Book and will keep it on the coffee table so whoever wants to can have access to my memories and thoughts and feelings. So, the end of one is just the beginning of another.

Take it easy, take it easy, don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment